I just wanted to say congratulations to the Women’s soccer team.  This year they went undefeated and won their league championship! I was able to go to the game on Friday night and it was a lot of fun.  It was a packed house rooting for our Warriors and it was a great site to see with all the passion and school spirit going around.  They were down 2-0 and then scored 3 unanswered goals including the final one in overtime that ended the game.  It was an absolute thriller! That was the semifinal game and then they beat Sonoma State in the championship.

Other developments in my life are that I started watching the office which is probably one of the funniest shows that I have seen.  The main actor is Steve Carroll and he acts as a clueless boss in an office setting.  The humor is a bit cruel and sometimes distasteful, but some people like that type of humor.  If you are into those stupid comedy shows I would definitely recommend watching it.

This weekend I went back to Stockton to work on the 8 art projects that I procrastinated on and to hopefully get some rest because of the four day weekend.  So far I have not been able to get a lot of rest, but hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow.  It is so hard to get kick started on life as long as football exists because for me, it does not matter what game is on television, if it is football, I will most likely put off the homework or test that I need to study for.  It is a bad habit, but I am sure a lot of people can relate.

One Response to “Congrats to the Women’s Soccer Team”

1. Carrie said:

Congrats to Womens soccer indeed!!! Sounds like an exciting game that they won, I wish I had been there.
    There is always some sort of distraction when it comes to doing homework. I can definitely relate, I was just working on a paper that shouldn’t have taken me all night to do, but I got a little distracted by the internet. Oops!